MUST-DO graduation Checklist
Now that you're a senior, here's what you need to do this year to be prepared for graduation:
1. Become a member of CAP IT Tampa: Membership
2. Talk to your parents/guardians clearly about what you need help with, what you're handling, and what they're taking care of. No assuming!!
3. Plan your Senior photos/portraits NOW - good photographers are quite busy. This is important for graduation (and for your memories), as we need current, clear photos of you (professionally or not). Doing senior photos is often more for your parents than for yourself, so do it for them! See Photo Submissions for more help.
CIT photographer_copyright_release.pdf will be needed for all photos, even your own
Graduation Submission Deadlines will come upon you quickly, so start working on it now!
4. You are responsible for writing your THANK YOU note to your parent(s) or guardians(s) (with 40 words max).
5. Prepare a STUDENT BIO (helpful to do with your parents so there are no surprises) to tell us about yourself in 75-90
6. Prepare your PLANS statement - 25 words or less describing your plans after graduation (college, field of study, mission
7. Share your favorite VERSE, QUOTE, or MOTTO (35 words or less). If it is someone else's words, you must name the author.